Otter Wax - Fabric Dressing
This Heat-Activated Fabric Dressing comes in a large 1/2-pint tin and provides enough wax to tackle those bigger projects. This item is perfect for those folks looking to achieve that ‘Factory-Waxed’ appearance. Fabric Dressing is perfect for those waterproofing unwaxed items, but it’s also a great option for those that want to use an all-natural wax treatment to re-waterproof their factory-waxed and oiled jackets. Applies easily when melted with a natural-bristle paint brush, soft cloth, and some elbow grease.
1/2 Pint | Made in Portland, Oregon
The application process contains a few more steps than the wax bars, but the extra effort yields fantastic results. Applying hot wax penetrates deep into fabrics and dramatically reduces cure time.
• place tin in 1.5" cool water
• use heating element to simmer until melted
• apply with a brush or lint-free cloth
• use only as much wax as can be absorbed
• rub into fabric with fingers for uniformity
• allow 24~48 hours for wax to cure
• remove spot stains
• deodorize with Odor Eliminator