Journey Seeker - Camp Fire Beard Products
- Hints of whiskey & rain, with notes of poplar, aspen, and birch.
- Contains caffeine, almond oil, and pine tar.
All Journey Seeker products are manufactured in Greensboro, NC and come with custom labels. They are all-natural and allergen (GMO, soy, dairy, and gluten) free. Additionally, all products are made in America and are registered with the FDA.
Directions for Use:
1) Break seal with thumbnail.
2) Scrape or pull out desired amount.
3) Dissolve balm rubbing between palms and apply throughout beard.
4) Shape using hands, comb, or brush.
Beard Balm is a grooming product to tame wild hair and make it more manageable. The all-natural ingredients provide moisture as well as a seal to lock it in. It nourishes the skin and prevents hair from breaking or becoming brittle. Journey Seeker's beard balm can also be used as a solid cologne, lip balm, and hair styling agent. Packaged in a rugged 2 oz tin.
- One tin of beard balm will last up to 6 months depending on daily usage.
- All-natural ingredients: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, and Natural Oils.
- FDA registered.